At Ashfords, we realise that effectively managing real estate is an issue of strategic importance for investors and can provide the foundation for future growth. We act for investors across the office, retail, leisure, industrial and health sectors.
Our experienced team provides a comprehensive service throughout the lifecycle of a real estate asset from acquisition to management and disposal. We help to ensure that the investment value of the property is preserved and that on a disposal the value of the property is not adversely affected by any day to day management matters.
We deliver clear, responsive and commercially-focused advice, from reviewing heads of terms and title due diligence, to funding and lettings and advising on issues and claims relating to break notices, tenancy disputes, dilapidations, refurbishment and redevelopment.
- Portfolio and individual property acquisitions and disposals
- Property support for both corporate and projects led transactions
- Asset management agreements
- Leases (both on the grant and on renewal)
- All property management documents including licences to assign, underlet and for alterations
- Contested lease renewals, rent reviews and break clauses
- Dilapidations and disrepair issues and claims
- Rent and service charge disputes
- Possession proceedings
- Tenant insolvency
- Easements and rights of light issues
4 hours ago
11 hours ago
11 hours ago