Providing single source, multi-disciplinary advice and support for even the most complicated property project or venture.
We advise commercial and public bodies on the full range of real estate related specialisms, bringing the right skills to help you achieve your commercial objectives, whatever the project.
The team is known for providing legal advice and support on large scale property developments, urban regeneration, self-invested pension schemes and real estate investments. We work with a range of clients including private individuals, house builders, commercial developers, offshore investors, planners, housing associations and local authorities.
Our goal is to help you realise the commercial opportunities offered by the development of urban and rural sites. With a strong reputation for advising residential developers and house builders, we have an on-going successful relationship with many national developers, with a particular focus on strategic development land. We can advise from beginning to end-delivery, including support on site assembly, strategy, planning and construction, through to sale.
Our Real Estate experience:
• Acting for the buyer of a 49-acre development site for mixed development including residential, retail and leisure.
• Advising a restaurant chain on their property work, including new acquisitions for their city centre venues.
• Acting for a private landowner on the sale of a 44-acre development site to a national housebuilder for up to 230 dwellings and office space.
• Advising on a £250 million town centre redevelopment including the relocation of a bus station and bus depot, with associated road closure orders, and CPO.
• Acting for a local authority on the disposal of an eight-hectare town centre development site using the competitive dialogue process. Long-term development agreement with novel environmental and sustainability requirements. Development value in excess of £300 million
We are lawyers you can count on to deliver. If you’d like to find out more about our services and whether we can help you, click the button below and get in touch.
Our team will be responsive and accessible – a valued partner ready to assist you every step of the way.Contact us