Planning law is complex with legislation and guidance changing on a regular basis.
Our specialist planning lawyers deal with all aspects of the development process and advise and support businesses and individuals.
Our approach is tailored to meet your objectives. The Planning Team has in- depth experience including negotiating section 106 and highways agreements on development sites, stopping up or diversion of highways, advising on the community infrastructure levy, and assisting clients with issues such as planning enforcement, certificates of lawfulness, town and village greens and common land, assets of community value, and listed buildings.
The team also regularly advises on contentious planning matters such as appeals, statutory challenges and judicial review, and compulsory purchase orders and compensation.
We keep our clients up to date with planning law and policy, which is constantly changing. Our team provides regular seminar programmes to both the public and private sector on topical planning matters including proposed amendments to the operation of the community infrastructure levy, new policies regarding housing supply and reform to compulsory purchase and compensation.
Please contact a member of our planning team if you would like to talk about how we can help you or your organisation.
- Strategic Planning Advice
- Judicial review and statutory challenges
- Section 106 Agreements
- Highways and Drainage
- Planning Enforcement
- Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL)
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Compulsory Purchase and Compensation
- Planning Applications and Appeals
- Neighbourhood Development Plans and Orders
- Local Plan Representations
- Listed buildings and Conservation Areas
- A358 Consultation Environmental Constraints
- A358 Taunton to Southfields Technical Appraisal Report updated 4 April 2017
- A358 Section Map
- A358 Taunton to Southfields Dualling Scheme
- A30 A303 A358 Improvement Project