We are commercially-minded and highly personalised in our approach to employment law advice and HR support.
Our award winning Employment Team acts for employers in the UK, Europe, the US and beyond, with particular focus on the technology, retail, manufacturing and public sectors. We also act for senior executives and deal with Board room issues.
We deliver creative solutions across employment issues that arise from the beginning of the employment relationship to the end, by working to understand the culture and drivers within our clients' businesses in order to assist them in achieving their goals.
We support HR teams by providing strategic advice, preparing contractual documents and handbooks, advising on redundancy and restructures, TUPE, industrial action, working time issues and the management of litigation in the Courts and Employment Tribunals.
Our team can create bespoke documents for you or provide templates that you can reuse with our support. This includes "family friendly" policies and GDPR compliant policies.
We can advise on TUPE, the negotiations of warranties and indemnities and post-acquisition harmonisation issues.
We can advise on TUPE, the negotiations of warranties and indemnities and post-acquisition harmonisation issues. We can advise on TUPE, the negotiations of warranties and indemnities and post-acquisition harmonisation issues.
- Contracts, Terms and Conditions of Employment & Directors Service Agreements
- Litigation and trial advocacy
- Working time including sleep in and on call issues
- Restructures and redundancy
- Industrial relations, disputes and Trade Union recognition
- Grievance, disciplinary, capability and dismissal procedures
- Termination packages and Settlement Agreements
- Employment Covenants, post-termination restrictions, confidential information and High Court representation