We are commercially-minded and highly personalised in our approach to employment law advice and HR support.
Our award winning Employment Team acts for employers in the UK, Europe, the US and beyond, with particular focus on the technology, retail, manufacturing and public sectors. We also act for senior executives and deal with Board room issues.
We deliver creative solutions across employment issues that arise from the beginning of the employment relationship to the end, by working to understand the culture and drivers within our clients' businesses in order to assist them in achieving their goals.
We support HR teams by providing strategic advice, preparing contractual documents and handbooks, advising on redundancy and restructures, TUPE, industrial action, working time issues and the management of litigation in the Courts and Employment Tribunals.
Our team can create bespoke documents for you or provide templates that you can reuse with our support. This includes "family friendly" policies and GDPR compliant policies.
We advise public sector clients on all employment, TUPE and pensions issues arising on the outsourcing of services, including contract drafting and negotiation, and commercial pension risk allocation.
We can advise on TUPE, the negotiations of warranties and indemnities and post-acquisition harmonisation issues. We can advise on TUPE, the negotiations of warranties and indemnities and post-acquisition harmonisation issues.
We can offer bespoke training for you and your staff including best practice for conducting disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- Contracts, Terms and Conditions of Employment & Directors Service Agreements
- Litigation and trial advocacy
- Working time including sleep in and on call issues
- Restructures and redundancy
- Industrial relations, disputes and Trade Union recognition
- Grievance, disciplinary, capability and dismissal procedures
- Termination packages and Settlement Agreements
- Employment Covenants, post-termination restrictions, confidential information and High Court representation
Relevant ExperienceAll relevant experience
37 days ago
37 days ago
42 days ago
- Does your workplace pension need a spring clean?
- A new pay-gap reporting obligation? The government considers ethnicity pay-gap reporting in the context of BAME workers
- Employment Appeal Tribunal ("EAT") finds that private hire drivers are workers and not self-employed
- Be prepared: the cost of HR in outsourcing
- A warning for employers: the perils of an unsigned employment contract
- Update - Parental Bereavement Leave
- Budget 2018 - reforms to IR35, and NICs on termination payments delayed
- Are you afraid of social media?
- Refusing to bake a cake supporting gay marriage - not discriminatory?
- No more working 9 to 5?