We are commercially-minded and highly personalised in our approach to employment law advice and HR support.
Our award winning Employment Team acts for employers in the UK, Europe, the US and beyond, with particular focus on the technology, retail, manufacturing and public sectors. We also act for senior executives and deal with Board room issues.
We deliver creative solutions across employment issues that arise from the beginning of the employment relationship to the end, by working to understand the culture and drivers within our clients' businesses in order to assist them in achieving their goals.
We support HR teams by providing strategic advice, preparing contractual documents and handbooks, advising on redundancy and restructures, TUPE, industrial action, working time issues and the management of litigation in the Courts and Employment Tribunals.
- Contracts, Terms and Conditions of Employment & Directors Service Agreements
- Litigation and trial advocacy
- Working time including sleep in and on call issues
- Restructures and redundancy
- Industrial relations, disputes and Trade Union recognition
- Grievance, disciplinary, capability and dismissal procedures
- Termination packages and Settlement Agreements
- Employment Covenants, post-termination restrictions, confidential information and High Court representation
Relevant ExperienceAll relevant experience
4 days ago
4 days ago
4 days ago
- ASHFORDS' KIM WRIGHT TRIUMPHS IN LANDMARK WORKING TIME CASE - Verdict Update
- Triumph in landmark working time case
- Supreme Court upholds decision of Court of Appeal in Pimlico Plumbers v Smith
- It is not discriminatory for an employer to pay more for maternity leave than shared parental leave
- Protecting your employees from sexual harassment in the workplace
- Everything you need to know about Settlement Agreements
- Going beyond explaining a Gender Pay Gap
- The gender pay gap reporting deadline looms
- Unfair dismissal: can an employee's attitude to their wrongdoing impact on whether their dismissal was fair?
- Top tips for defending Employment Tribunal claims