We are commercially-minded and highly personalised in our approach to employment law advice and HR support.
Our award winning Employment Team acts for employers in the UK, Europe, the US and beyond, with particular focus on the technology, retail, manufacturing and public sectors. We also act for senior executives and deal with Board room issues.
We deliver creative solutions across employment issues that arise from the beginning of the employment relationship to the end, by working to understand the culture and drivers within our clients' businesses in order to assist them in achieving their goals.
We support HR teams by providing strategic advice, preparing contractual documents and handbooks, advising on redundancy and restructures, TUPE, industrial action, working time issues and the management of litigation in the Courts and Employment Tribunals.
- Contracts, Terms and Conditions of Employment & Directors Service Agreements
- Litigation and trial advocacy
- Working time including sleep in and on call issues
- Restructures and redundancy
- Industrial relations, disputes and Trade Union recognition
- Grievance, disciplinary, capability and dismissal procedures
- Termination packages and Settlement Agreements
- Employment Covenants, post-termination restrictions, confidential information and High Court representation
Relevant ExperienceAll relevant experience
1 day ago
2 days ago
2 days ago
- Does a defective ill-health retirement process amount to disability discrimination?
- The importance of dealing with harassment in the workplace
- A guide to worker status
- Employment References - The New ACAS Guidance
- Shared Parental Leave and Enhanced Maternity Pay: potential for indirect sex discrimination?
- ASHFORDS' KIM WRIGHT TRIUMPHS IN LANDMARK WORKING TIME CASE - Verdict Update
- Triumph in landmark working time case
- Supreme Court upholds decision of Court of Appeal in Pimlico Plumbers v Smith
- It is not discriminatory for an employer to pay more for maternity leave than shared parental leave
- Protecting your employees from sexual harassment in the workplace