We provide innovative commercial approaches and create simple tax efficient solutions to maximise your corporate potential.
Our highly dedicated specialist team has a wealth of experience and knowledge and practical application of advising on how best to:
- create corporate groups;
- break up corporate groups; and
- finding solutions to help:
- shareholders who are in dispute to part and go their separate ways; or
- families pass their businesses on to the next generation.
Whenever we can, we endeavour to obtain tax neutral results and amicable solutions for our clients.
The team provides a full service and:
- advises on all the tax aspects (including corporate and personal tax) that need to be considered;
- advises on how best to structure each transaction from a commercial and tax perspective;
- applies for all relevant tax clearances from HMRC and registrations to reduce the risk of future disputes with HMRC;
- implements and deals with all the legal documents to put the strategy or the reorganisation into effect; and
- files all documents with Companies House that are required to be filed.
Please contact Angus Bauer: firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an initial free consultation to see how we can help you.
- Statutory Demergers
- Three cornered demergers
- Section 110 demergers
- Demergers by way of capital reduction
- Share buy backs
- Company reconstructions
- Family succession planning