Andrew is a Partner and Head of the Corporate and Commercial Teams.
Andrew is an experienced corporate Partner and has been a member of the Board for 10 years. Andrew is nationally regarded for his work with venture capital funds and working with growth businesses in their development, including fundraising and strategic plans.
Andrew has built long term relationships with clients as a trusted adviser and helped develop the team to one of the most active and experienced in the UK, with independent research organisations Experience, Market IQ and Pitchbook all recognising the team as one of the most active and experienced in the UK. Andrew is also ranked in Chambers as a leading individual in his field.
- Ontology Partners Limited: Advising on the sale of Ontology Partners Limited to Exfo Inc., a Canadian based listed company.
- Perwyn: Advising Perwyn, a private equity fund, on its acquisition of video games developer Sumo Digital Holdings Limited.
- Comapi group: Advising on the sale of the Comapi Group to Dotdigital Group plc .
- Moortec Semiconductor Limited: Advising on an investment from Altitude Partners.
- Crowdcube: Assisting Crowdcube, a leading crowd funding platform, on its £5 million fund raising lead by Balderton.
He is very commercial and has good knowledge of niche private equity investments