Partner and Head of Commercial Services Division
Andrew is a Partner, and Head of the Corporate Team. He is also head of the Business Services Division of the Firm and a member of the management team.
Andrew is nationally regarded for his work with venture capital funds and working with growth businesses in their development, including fundraising and strategic plans.
Andrew has built long term relationships with clients as a trusted adviser and helped develop the team to one of the most active and experienced in the UK, with independent research organisations Experience, Market IQ and Pitchbook all recognising the team as one of the most active and experienced in the UK. Andrew is also ranked in Chambers as a leading individual in his field.
- Acting for Ombu Group Limited, a Jersey based investment group, on multiple investments into its portfolio and the sale of Ombu Group to Hambro Perks
- Acting for Eden Ventures, a UK venture capital fund, on the sale of its portfolio to Verdaine,
- Acting for Industrial Phycology on various investment rounds
- Acting for Schluberger, a global oil services business, on various UK acquisitions
- Acting for GTMhub, on their flip from Bulgaria to UK, then on successive investment rounds and subsequent flip from UK to US
- Acting on the sale of Manson Guitars to Matt Bellamy, founder of Muse.
He is strong on the private equity side and has a strong following in the Bristol market.