Andrew is a Corporate Partner, head of the Commercial Services Division and has been a member of the firm’s management board for over 15 years.
Andrew works with a variety of businesses supporting with their long term growth strategy. Andrew has over 20 years’ experience working with venture capital funds and has significant experience in advising clients on Employee Ownership Trusts.
Andrew has built long term relationships with clients as a trusted adviser and helped develop the team to one of the most active and experienced in the UK, with independent research organisations Experience, Market IQ and Pitchbook all recognising the team as one of the most active and experienced in the UK. Andrew is also ranked in Chambers as a leading individual in his field.
- Acting for Learnd SE, a provider of BMS System solutions for building management, on multiple acquisitions and corporate matters, including UK elements of its flotation on the German stock exchange
- Advising Troy, an international engineering supplies group, on multiple acquisitions and strategic matters
- Advising Equipsme, an insure-tech business, on multiple investment rounds and strategic matters
- Advising Centrax, an international gas turbine manufacturer, on various transactional matters and long term strategic plans
- Advising Hollis Global Limited, a national property consultancy business, on its sale to an Employee Ownership Trust
- Acting for Ombu Group Limited, a Jersey based investment group, on multiple investments into its portfolio and the sale of Ombu Group to Hambro Perks
- Acting for Quantive (formerly GTMhub), on their flip from Bulgaria to UK, then on successive investment rounds and subsequent flip from UK to US and ongoing transactional matters including the acquisition of Greendeck Technologies Limited
- Advising on the sale of Multipanel UK Limited, a UK based manufacturer, to Grimco Inc