Chris is a Partner in the Corporate Team and Head of the Technology Sector.
Chris specialises in venture capital and mergers and acquisitions, advising a wide range of UK and international investment funds and growth companies. He has significant experience in European and U.S. cross-border investments and exits.
Chris is a non-executive director of Ruby Datum, a company providing next generation cloud data room and contract management services, and sits on several board advisory panels.
He is recognised in both the Legal 500 and the Chambers Guide to the Legal Profession.
- Currencycloud: Advising investors including Sapphire Ventures, Accomplice, Notion Capital and Anthemis on a Series E investment round in fintech payment platform Currencycloud
- Holtzbrinck Ventures: Advising Holtzbrinck Ventures on a $19m Series A investment round in logistics start-up Zencargo
- Frog Capital: Advising scale-up investor Frog Capital on a $17.8m investment round in payments-as-a-service company Modulr
- NewVoiceMedia: Advising investors including Notion Capital, Eden Ventures and BGF Ventures on the $350m sale of NewVoiceMedia, a provider of cloud-based contact centre solutions, to NYSE-listed Vonage
- Redland Business Solutions: Advising on the sale of RegTech software-as-a-service company Redland Business Solutions to Ideagen PLC
- PeopleHR: Advising on the sale of the innovative HR solutions provider People HR to the Access Group
- BGF Ventures: Advising on a syndicated Series B funding in Triptease, a SaaS business improving the online travel booking process.
He understands both the commercial and legal sides. His advice was very practical and that's what you want. He was proactive in moving things forward with the other side