Chris is a Partner in the Corporate Team and Head of the Technology Sector.
Chris specialises in venture capital and mergers and acquisitions, advising a wide range of UK and international investment funds and growth companies. He has significant experience in European and U.S. cross-border investments and exits.
He is recognised in both the Legal 500 and the Chambers Guide to the Legal Profession.
- Currencycloud: Advising investors including Sapphire Ventures, Accomplice, Notion Capital and Anthemis on a $80m Series E investment round in fintech payment platform Currencycloud
- Birdie: Advising Birdie, a caretech company reinventing care at home, on its $11.5m funding round led by Index Ventures
- HV Capital: Advising Holtzbrinck Ventures on a $19m Series A investment round in logistics start-up Zencargo
- NewVoiceMedia: Advising investors including Notion Capital, Eden Ventures and BGF Ventures on the $350m exit of NewVoiceMedia, a provider of cloud-based contact centre solutions, to NYSE-listed Vonage
- PeopleHR: Advising on the sale of innovative HR solutions provider People HR to the Access Group
- Lloyd Warwick International: Advising on the sale of global loss adjustment & insurance company LWI International to global insurance services provider McLarens
- Notion Capital: Advising Notion Capital on a $36m Series B Investment in Dixa, a customer engagement platform
- GoMedia: Advising on the sale of GoMedia, a provider of global passenger information, messaging and entertainment systems, to Icomera, an ENGIE Solutions company
- Frog Capital: Advising scale-up investor Frog Capital on a $17.8m investment round in payments-as-a-service company Modulr
- Redland Business Solutions: Advising on the sale of RegTech software-as-a-service company Redland Business Solutions to Ideagen PLC.
Strong on the commercial and technology side and has a good reputation.