Rory advises on a wide range of equity fundraising transactions including acting for companies and investors on venture capital financing rounds, large syndicated growth transactions and private equity buyouts. His work commonly includes cross-border financing transactions, M&A and restructuring.
Rory is Head of CSR at Ashfords, working with the firm's CSR committee to deliver a range of initiatives for the benefit of the community and charities, staff and the environment.
- Perwyn Private Equity: Advising on the secondary buyout of leading third party video game developer Sumo Digital.
- Notion Capital: Advising on the Series B funding of Dealflo (an end-to-end financial agreement automation services provider) led by Notion Capital and Holtzbrinck Ventures.
- Oxford Capital Partners: Advising on the series seed fundraising into martech company Attest led by OxfordCapital.
- Brightpearl: Advising MMC Ventures, Notion Capital and Eden Ventures on a syndicated investment into retail management platform Brightpearl.
- Glow Digital Media: Acting on the sale of adtech company Glow to leading Spanish social media advertising firm ADTZ.