Rory is a Partner and head of the Corporate Team. He specialises in venture & growth capital fundraises, private equity and M&A.
Rory advises renowned investors and innovative high growth companies on corporate transactions throughout the life cycle and through to exit.
He has significant experience supporting clients across various technology verticals as well as life sciences and digital health.
He also works with domestic and international clients on their strategic acquisitions.
- AlphaPet Ventures GmbH: acting for a technology-driven brand platform, on its acquisition of leading premium petfood brand Arden Grange.
- Firefly Learning: acting for the sellers of b2b SaaS edtech platform on its sale to Veracross, a private equity backed provider of cloud-based school information systems.
- Simply Cook: acting for the sellers of the recipe box company on its sale of the company to Nestle
- BGF: acting on its growth capital investment in healthcare infrastructure business Archus
- Insight Technology: acting on its merger of proptech company with Least
- BGF: advising on multiple transactions including its Series B investment in Phoremost as well as a significant investment online education platform BBC Maestro.
- Hambro Perks: advising on various funding rounds including Daye, Oxbury Bank PLC and Fintern.