Andy has significant experience in advising clients on mergers and acquisition (nationally and cross-border), joint ventures and private equity.
Andy advises on all aspects of corporate work, including corporate restructurings, shareholder agreements, share and asset transfers, buyouts and fundraisings.
- A leading global investment bank on multiple private equity investments across Europe
- Sky on the sale of the cycling team "Team Sky" to Ineos
- TP ICAP on the acquisition of Louis Capital Markets, a private brokerage group specialising in equities and fixed income
- Reliance Worldwide Corporation on the c £700m acquisition of John Guest Holdings Ltd through an auction process
- SoftBank Group Corp.:
- on its joint venture (with Bharti) in respect of a mega-solar power project in India
- on its US$100 million investment in Indonesian e-commerce marketplace PT Tokopedia and subsequent funding rounds
- in relation to its further investment in the "Series I" funding round in Olacabs (the leading Indian taxi company).
- Horiba, a listed Japan-based technology and scientific solutions group, on its acquisition of the business assets and certain subsidiaries of MIRA (a UK-based vehicle engineering and consultancy company) in an auction bid process.
- Mitsui & Co., Ltd. on its USD 101 million acquisition of an interest in healthcare provider International Columbia U.S. LLC, which owns and operates hospitals in a number of different jurisdictions in South East Asia including Malaysia and India.