Andy has significant experience in advising clients on mergers and acquisition (nationally and cross-border), joint ventures and private equity.
Andy advises on all aspects of corporate work, including corporate restructurings, shareholder agreements, share and asset transfers, buyouts and fundraisings.
- Acting for Pennon plc on the £814m acquisition of Bristol Water
- Acting for Ahren, a Cambridge based fund investing in deep tech, as lead investor on a $20m Series B funding round for Zoe, the healthcare “at-home test kit” company
- Acting for Schlumberger plc, a global oil services business, on a UK based acquisition
- Acting on the sale of SimplyCook, the subscription-based recipe box service, to Nestlé UK
- Advising the majority shareholder of building supplier Rawle Gammon & Baker Holdings Limited, trading as RGB Building Supplies to Grant & Stone
- Advising Goldman Sachs on multiple private equity investments across Europe
- Advising Sky on the sale of the cycling team "Team Sky" to Ineos
- Advising TP ICAP on the acquisition of Louis Capital Markets, a private brokerage group specialising in equities and fixed income
- Advising Reliance Worldwide Corporation on the c £700m acquisition of John Guest Holdings Ltd through an auction process
- Advising SoftBank Group Corp
- on its joint venture (with Bharti) in respect of a mega-solar power project in India
- on its US$100 million investment in Indonesian e-commerce marketplace PT Tokopedia and subsequent funding rounds
- in relation to its further investment in the "Series I" funding round in Olacabs (the leading Indian taxi company)