Our Real Estate team provide a single source, multi-disciplinary advice and support for even the most complicated project or venture.
Our team advises commercial and public bodies on the full range of real estate related specialisms, so we can bring in the right skills to help you achieve your commercial objectives, whatever the project.
The team is renowned for large scale property development, urban regeneration, self-invested pension schemes and real estate investment. We can help private individuals to large national house builders, offshore investors, planners, housing associations and local authorities.
We help you realise the commercial opportunities offered by the development of urban and rural sites. With a strong reputation for advising residential developers and house builders, we have an on-going successful relationship with many national developers, with a particular focus on strategic development land. Our team advises on beginning to end delivery, including support on site assembly, strategy, planning and construction, through to sale.
Relevant ExperienceAll relevant experience
2 days ago
5 days ago
5 days ago
- Adverse consequences for local authorities who fail to comply with the public sector equality duty
- Greater permitted development rights for agricultural property
- New Town Development Corporations - new regulations introduced
- Assets of Community Value: the new town and village greens?
- THE ACCIDENTAL SURRENDER AND RE-GRANT
- SOLAR POWER - A PRACTICAL HANDBOOK
- The Registration Gap - A Year On
- Pre-commencement conditions: New rules to come into force on 1 October 2018
- A word of warning about words of warning
- Ability to apply for permission in principle in force from 1 June 2018