Our Real Estate team provide a single source, multi-disciplinary advice and support for even the most complicated project or venture.
Our team advises commercial and public bodies on the full range of real estate related specialisms, so we can bring in the right skills to help you achieve your commercial objectives, whatever the project.
The team is renowned for large scale property development, urban regeneration, self-invested pension schemes and real estate investment. We can help private individuals to large national house builders, offshore investors, planners, housing associations and local authorities.
We help you realise the commercial opportunities offered by the development of urban and rural sites. With a strong reputation for advising residential developers and house builders, we have an on-going successful relationship with many national developers, with a particular focus on strategic development land. Our team advises on beginning to end delivery, including support on site assembly, strategy, planning and construction, through to sale.
Relevant ExperienceAll relevant experience
17 days ago
24 days ago
24 days ago
- "Snagging or something more serious? An overview of developer's obligations" - Bristol
- Can’t pay? We’ll take it away
- Ashfords LLP proud sponsor of Plymouth University's Marine Prize
- No more ‘no DSS?’
- Six week planning challenge limit reinforced by Court of Appeal.
- From Repair to Renovation: Time for Landlords to get the House in Order
- Permission to appeal to the Supreme Court granted – Julia Duval v 11-13 Randolph Crescent Limited
- Ashfords LLP, Apex Airspace and MHA MacIntyre Hudson hosting seminar on Airspace Development
- MHCLG publishes new changes to National Planning Policy Framework
- People in glass houses… Neo Bankside Residents v Tate Modern Gallery – a consideration of the right to privacy.