Our Real Estate team provide a single source, multi-disciplinary advice and support for even the most complicated project or venture.
Our team advises commercial and public bodies on the full range of real estate related specialisms, so we can bring in the right skills to help you achieve your commercial objectives, whatever the project.
The team is renowned for large scale property development, urban regeneration, self-invested pension schemes and real estate investment. We can help private individuals to large national house builders, offshore investors, planners, housing associations and local authorities.
We help you realise the commercial opportunities offered by the development of urban and rural sites. With a strong reputation for advising residential developers and house builders, we have an on-going successful relationship with many national developers, with a particular focus on strategic development land. Our team advises on beginning to end delivery, including support on site assembly, strategy, planning and construction, through to sale.
Relevant ExperienceAll relevant experience
7 days ago
11 days ago
11 days ago
- "Snagging or something more serious? An overview of developer's obligations"
- The Changing Face of The Shopping Centre
- Further consultation 'Reforming Developer Contributions' issued on new changes to the Community Infrastructure Levy
- The pitfalls of DIY leases
- S73 application not a "fundamental alteration"
- Discharge first, develop later
- Ashfords LLP advise Rainbo investors on new lease at Canary Wharf
- S Franses Ltd v The Cavendish Hotel (London) Ltd - Landmark Supreme Court ruling for business tenants and their landlords
- S Franses Limited v The Cavendish Hotel (London) Limited
- Policy changes to invoke 'high-rise' of Build to Rent?