Our Real Estate team provide a single source, multi-disciplinary advice and support for even the most complicated project or venture.
Our team advises commercial and public bodies on the full range of real estate related specialisms, so we can bring in the right skills to help you achieve your commercial objectives, whatever the project.
The team is renowned for large scale property development, urban regeneration, self-invested pension schemes and real estate investment. We can help private individuals to large national house builders, offshore investors, planners, housing associations and local authorities.
We help you realise the commercial opportunities offered by the development of urban and rural sites. With a strong reputation for advising residential developers and house builders, we have an on-going successful relationship with many national developers, with a particular focus on strategic development land. Our team advises on beginning to end delivery, including support on site assembly, strategy, planning and construction, through to sale.
Relevant ExperienceAll relevant experience
4 days ago
12 days ago
32 days ago
- Pitfalls of cohabiting
- Is housing policy sea change a tidal wave?
- NPPF 2018 - assessing housing need and the new housing delivery test
- Senior Associate promotions boost Ashfords LLPs' real estate, commercial & IT teams
- NEW PARTNER APPOINTMENTS AT ASHFORDS LLP
- NPPF 2 - Changes to Heritage Policy
- REMOVING AGRICULTURAL OCCUPANCY CONDITIONS
- Ashfords LLP appoints new Partner in Property Litigation Team
- Landmark commercial property leasing ruling has far reaching implications for landlords
- Adverse consequences for local authorities who fail to comply with the public sector equality duty