Our Real Estate team provide a single source, multi-disciplinary advice and support for even the most complicated project or venture.
Our team advises commercial and public bodies on the full range of real estate related specialisms, so we can bring in the right skills to help you achieve your commercial objectives, whatever the project.
The team is renowned for large scale property development, urban regeneration, self-invested pension schemes and real estate investment. We can help private individuals to large national house builders, offshore investors, planners, housing associations and local authorities.
We help you realise the commercial opportunities offered by the development of urban and rural sites. With a strong reputation for advising residential developers and house builders, we have an on-going successful relationship with many national developers, with a particular focus on strategic development land. Our team advises on beginning to end delivery, including support on site assembly, strategy, planning and construction, through to sale.
Relevant ExperienceAll relevant experience
- "Snagging or something more serious? An overview of developer's obligations" - Bristol
- No. 10 and the GLA have offered £19m of financial support to Apex Airspace: the MD and Paul discuss
- Is time on your side? Issues with ‘time of the essence’ clauses in property contracts
- CVAs and “Savvy” Tenants: Points to note for Retail Landlords
- Ashfords LLP advises Wichelstowe joint venture partnership on planning agreement for 3000 home scheme
- London - an expensive city, bulging at the seams
- The threat of the old: a cautionary tale from Stonehenge
- Can a court be asked to answer a question it has already dealt with?
- The Spring Statement 2019 – planning measures and future permitted development rights
- Is the Only Way Up?