- Advising fintech company Form3 Financial Cloud on a Series A investment round led by Barclays and Angel CoFund
- Advising MESMA and its shareholders on the sale to the other shareholder (GROHE AG, the world’s leading provider of sanitary fittings) of its 50% stake in their Joint Venture, Grome Marketing (Cyprus) Limited distributor of Grohe products to 50 markets across the Middle East, East Mediterranean, North and West Africa.
- Advising organic baby clothes manufacturer Baby Mori on an investment in the company led by JOBI Capital Investment Fund
- Advising the shareholders on the sale of all the shares of the property company, Modderose Limited, to the Hacking Trust, specialists in purchasing residential and commercial properties.
- Advising Swallowfield plc on its acquisition (and associated fund raise on AIM) of Brand Architekts.
- Advising Perwyn, a private equity fund, on its acquisition of video games developer Sumo Digital Holdings Limited.
Mergers & acquisitions
- Acting for Dynmark and its sister company Donky Networks Limited (Donky) on the sale of their entire issued share capital - including Dynmark's Polish and US subsidiaries - to DotDigital Group plc.
- Advising Ontology-Partners Limited, a technology leader in real-time network topology discovery and service-chain mapping, on the sale of the entire issued share capital of the company to Exfo Inc, a global network testing, data and analytics company.
- Advising KandyToys Holdings Limited, a Devon-based importer of toys, gifts, beach goods and confectionary, which has become one of the UK's top importers of toys, on the purchase of the entire issued share capital of KandyToys Limited.
- Advising Emoov Limited, an online estate agency, on its latest £9 million fundraising round. The vast number of investors included Gaby Salem of Wharton Asset Management, as well as Episode 1 VC, Maxfield Capital, Spire and Startive Ventures
- Advising senior management on the sale of CreditCall Holdings Limited, a UK-based omnichannel payment gateway, to NMI a leading provider of payments enablement technology. This acquisition makes NMI a leader in omnichannel payments technology.
- Advising Swallowfield plc on its acquisition of Soho based male grooming brand, Fish.
- Advising Notion Capital on a Series D investment in CurrencyCloud, the worlds, leading cross border payments platform.
- Advising online estate agent Emoov Limited on a series C investment in the company by various investors including a personal involvement from Gaby Salem of Wharton Asset Management, as well as Episode 1 VC, Maxfield Capital, Spire and Startive Ventures.
- Advising Notion Capital and Frog Capital on a Series B investment in Dealflo Limited, the leading provider of end-to-end financial agreement automation services.
- Advising Simply Cook, a London based meal kit start up on an investment round in the company, led by Maxfield Capital, Episode 1 and individual angel investors. The funds will be used to expand operations and business reach.
- Advising BGF on an investment in Prezola Limited, the UK’s leading independent wedding gift list and wedding website provider, to allow them to develop a mobile app.
- Advising Volo Commerce Limited, a leading provider of multichannel e-commerce technology, on an investment round in the company led by NVM.
- Cattran Trading Limited - reorganisation of a family owned company by way of capital reduction into 7 separate companies separately owned by family members.
- Schlumberger Oil Field UK plc - Completion of the purchase of the whole of the issued share capital in Rubislaw Investments Limited for a purchase price of US$ 110 million.
- Stovax Heating Group Limited - group reorganisation and demerger by way of capital reduction immediately prior to completion of phased disposal of Stovax Heating Group Limited with earn out provision.
- Swallowfield plc - Drafting and implementing a new group approved company share option scheme for certain qualifying employees to participate in and liaising with HM Revenue & Customs to agree a mechanism as to how to value the underlying shares at the date of grant.
- Taylor Wimpey plc and Persimmon Homes plc: Advising on the stamp duty implications and timing of land transactions under a contribution agreement relating to the purchase of land at Falmouth.
- Dynmark International Limited (Dynmark): Advising on the sale of Dynmark and Dynmark's Polish and US subsidiaries to DotDigital Group plc.
Equity Capital Markets
- Swallowfield plc - Acquisition of Brand Arkhitekt and £8.6m placing.
- DP Poland plc - Advised on placing of shares to raise £3.2m.
- Pittards plc - Open offer and placing which raised a total of c.£5.5m.
- Wessex Exploration Plc - Prospectus and placing for a main market company investing in Asian companies.
- Teathers Financial Plc - Preparation of Class 1 circular and move to AIM.
- Hague And London Oil - AIM admission and placing. £12m placing.
- Amedeo LTD - £12.5m open offer and subscription.
- Golden Saint Resources Ltd - AIM admission of a diamond and gold exploration company.
- Macromac Plc - AIM admission.
- Westminster Group Plc - USD150m airport security joint venture in Sierra Leone.
- DQ Entertainment - Open offer and placing.
- Hague And London Oil - Share consolidation and accompanying circular.
- Santander UK plc: Advising the bank on its refinancing of Exeter Estates Limited.
- The Royal Bank of Scotland plc: Advising RBS on its £4.5 million refinancing of the Phoenix Learning and Care group of companies.
- Curtis Banks Group. Advising Curtis Banks Group on its acquisition of Talbot and Muir Limited, the SIPP and SSAS provider for a total consideration of up to £25.25m and Dunstan Thomas Group Limited, a fintech provider, for a total consideration of up to £27.5 million, and on a cash box placing to raise gross proceeds of up to £25 million.
- Advising Form3, the cloud-based platform for complete end-to-end processing of payments for financial institutions, on its completion of a strategic partnership with Lloyds Banking Group to accelerate its digital transformation.
- Financial Services company: Advising the Group Board on sensitive multifaceted investigations which involved discriminatory, whistleblowing and regulatory considerations.