Our corporate tax team provides a comprehensive service to clients in an increasingly complex world. We have significant experience in a wide variety of taxation issues affecting businesses and their owners including advising on:
- Reorganisations and demergers
- Succession planning
- Tax structuring and planning
- Mergers, acquisitions and business sales
- Real estate transactions and structuring
- Cross border transactions and advice
- Debt financing
- Venture capital reliefs (EIS, SEIS, VCT)
- HMRC enquiries
- VAT and stamp taxes (stamp duty, SDLT, LTT)
- Employment taxes
- HMRC Approved and bespoke unapproved share schemes
We have significant experience structuring group reorganisations and demergers. We work closely with you to provide the best solution at the minimum tax cost making use of available reliefs. We prepare detailed tax structuring advice papers; obtain relevant tax clearances from HMRC and work closing with our corporate colleagues to deliver the best solution for you.
We have significant experience advising families on how to pass on their businesses to the next generation without incurring punitive tax charges. We can prepare detailed tax structuring advice papers; obtain relevant tax clearances from HMRC and work closing with our corporate colleagues to deliver the best solution for you.
We provide a comprehensive service advising on and delivering the share incentive scheme that is most suitable to your business but is also tax efficient for you and your employees. We advise on implementing HMRC approved share incentive and share option plans and can accommodate your requirements if you or your employee does not qualify under any of the approved HMRC schemes.
15 hours ago
17 hours ago
20 hours ago
- Off-payroll working and IR35
- VAT and a 'no-deal' Brexit
- IR35 - where are we now?
- EMI EU State Aid Approval
- Ashfords - Proud to be a member of International Referral (IR)
- Important update regarding EMI options
- Introducing external investors – a legal perspective
- Taxation of Termination Payments
- Ashfords LLP advise RGB on its acquisition of TecBuild Services Limited
- Ashfords LLP advise on Flybe capital reduction as part of proposals for employee share awards