Our corporate tax team provides a comprehensive service to clients in an increasingly complex world. We have significant experience in a wide variety of taxation issues affecting businesses and their owners including advising on:
- Reorganisations and demergers
- Succession planning
- Tax structuring and planning
- Mergers, acquisitions and business sales
- Real estate transactions and structuring
- Cross border transactions and advice
- Debt financing
- Venture capital reliefs (EIS, SEIS, VCT)
- HMRC enquiries
- VAT and stamp taxes (stamp duty, SDLT, LTT)
- Employment taxes
- HMRC Approved and bespoke unapproved share schemes
A guide to company reorganisation
A guide to family business reorganisation
Re-organisations and demergers
We have significant experience structuring group reorganisations and demergers. We work closely with you to provide the best solution at the minimum tax cost making use of available reliefs. We prepare detailed tax structuring advice papers; obtain relevant tax clearances from HMRC and work closing with our corporate colleagues to deliver the best solution for you.
We have significant experience advising families on how to pass on their businesses to the next generation without incurring punitive tax charges. We can prepare detailed tax structuring advice papers; obtain relevant tax clearances from HMRC and work closing with our corporate colleagues to deliver the best solution for you.
Employee share incentives
We provide a comprehensive service advising on and delivering the share incentive scheme that is most suitable to your business but is also tax efficient for you and your employees. We advise on implementing HMRC approved share incentive and share option plans and can accommodate your requirements if you or your employee does not qualify under any of the approved HMRC schemes.
- Insolvency – News and Legal Updates, March 2021
- Ashfords advise the majority shareholders of RGB Building Supplies in their acquisition by Grant & Stone Group
- Ashfords LLP advised Craven Street Capital on acquisition of Kreston Reeves Financial Planning