- Leading UK hospital group: Advising the group on acquisitions, joint ventures and strategic commercial transactions.
- UK private equity firm: Advising on bolt-on acquisitions of specialist care homes.
- Leading UK bank: Advising RBS on its £4.5 million refinancing of the Phoenix Learning and Care group of companies.
- Dementia live-in care provider: Advising Hometouch Care on a £2m investment round led by German investment fund, Ananda Impact Ventures.
- Various GP surgeries: Acting for a number of GP surgeries in connection with the construction of new surgeries or extensions and ongoing lettings to complementary medical services and pharmacies.
- National AIM listed provider of care services for adults and children with learning disabilities: Successfully defended against High Court injunctive relief and damages proceedings by the former employer of a newly appointed director and against a County Court claim of negligent misstatement in a reference including the full recovery of legal costs from the claimant.
- National physiotherapy business and national care home operator: conducting regulatory due diligence on multiple acquisitions.