We support businesses setting up in the UK for the first time and businesses already operating in the UK who wish to transfer employees from an overseas group company or source the talent of non-EEA nationals for skilled roles.
We also advise on personal immigration matters for high net worth individuals, family based visa applications, settlement and naturalisation.
UK immigration law is complex and the Immigration Rules and accompanying Home Office guidance change frequently. Navigating the UK immigration system can be a difficult and time-consuming process for businesses and individuals.
Our immigration specialists offer pragmatic and straightforward advice to guide employers and individuals through the different immigration routes available, ensuring that our approach is tailored to our clients' business goals and personal circumstances.
- Securing a Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa for a US citizen setting up a marketing business in the UK. We advised on all aspects of the visa application process including the applicant's business plan to meet the genuine entrepreneur test and the evidential requirements for third party funds.
- Recruiting employees under Tier 2 including advising on Sponsor Licence applications, conducting the resident labour market test, issuing certificates of sponsorship and setting up and maintaining HR systems which comply with Home Office requirements for Licensed Sponsors.
- Advising a high net worth Chinese national on a Tier 1 Investor visa.
- Successfully appealing civil penalties issued for the employment of illegal workers and carrying out an immigration audit and reporting on compliance with Home Office regulations on right to work checks for a large restaurant chain.
- Advising a successful US company on the UK immigration issues relating to opening their first subsidiary business in the UK. Advice was given on transferring group company employees from the US to the UK and also on complying with UK visitor visa rules.
- Assisting a client with making a spouse visa application for his wife who had adverse immigration history which had previously resulted in her being refused entry into the UK.
We help businesses recruit migrant workers, offer ongoing support to ensure legal compliance, advise on the prevention of illegal working and give practical advice on preparing for the potential consequences of Brexit. We also provide a complete immigration compliance audit service and provide training and support for in-house teams on immigration law and carrying out right to work checks.
15 minutes ago
20 minutes ago
39 minutes ago
- Right to Work Checks
- Brexit Negotiations Update: What could it mean for EU citizens living and working in the UK?
- Can EU citizens living in the UK confirm their residence status prior to Brexit?
- Supreme Court upholds the "Minimum Income Requirement" for foreign spouses
- Brexit and Immigration Control - What does this mean for EU nationals?
- Brexit Concerns - Time To Apply For British Citizenship?