We are an experienced team of over 40 lawyers who work closely with our commercial, tax, IP services, HR and other teams to provide you with a seamless service. Whilst size is not everything, depth of experience and an ability to hit your timeframes with minimum fuss is.
We are experienced in delivering clients' strategic M&A targets and managed transactions involving some of the world's largest and most innovative businesses.
We advise on and implement corporate reorganisations in many forms, helping clients to achieve a wide range of objectives including streamlining their business, preparing for sale, succession planning, providing an exit strategy for shareholders or for tax or financial purposes. We will work closely with your management team and other advisers to develop a pragmatic commercial solution whilst aiming to avoid disruption to the business during the process.
- Purchase of own shares
- Capital reductions and other share capital restructuring
- Intra group transfers
- Management buy-ins and buy-outs
- Ashfords LLP assisted Pennon’s in-house legal team with the acquisition of 100% of the issued share capital of Bristol Water Holdings UK Limited
- Ashfords LLP advise global expansion specialist Fitzgerald & Law on its acquirement by ZEDRA, a global specialist in Corporate, Fund and Active Wealth Solutions
- SIPP providers seek M&A due to potential liabilities