We advise on the need for consents and permits, appeals against refusals and alleged breaches of environmental law. Advice is targeting on a case-by-case basis to your requirements. We defend prosecutions brought by the Environment Agency, against companies and individuals.
The team uses its experience and knowledge of how regulators really work to ensure that advice is practical, targeted and realistic to your aims.
View our Relevant Experience here
- Defence & avoidance of environmental prosecutions
- Contaminated Land
- Environmental Impact Assessments
- Waste Duty of Care, planning and exemptions
- Energy from Waste and environmental issues
- Appealing regulatory notices served by the EA
- Pollution claims
- Agriculture, farming & environmental issues
- Environmental Permitting and exemptions
- Water Law
- Packaging waste law
- Sustainability advice