The team is led by Richard Voke who has a Master’s degree in Environmental Toxicology and worked as an inspector for the Health and Safety Executive for 8 years. Richard is supported by Jeremy Asher who has many years' experience of defending and prosecuting environmental cases.
We advise on the need for consents and permits, appeals against refusals and alleged breaches of environmental law. Advice is targeting on a case-by-case basis to your requirements. We defend prosecutions brought by the Environment Agency, against companies and individuals.
The team uses its experience and knowledge of how regulators really work to ensure that advice is practical, targeted and realistic to your aims.
View our Relevant Experience here
- Defence & avoidance of environmental prosecutions
- Contaminated Land
- Environmental Impact Assessments
- Waste Duty of Care, planning and exemptions
- Energy from Waste and environmental issues
- Appealing regulatory notices served by the EA
- Pollution claims
- Agriculture, farming & environmental issues
- Environmental Permitting and exemptions
- Water Law
- Packaging waste law
- Sustainability advice
21 minutes ago
2 hours ago
3 days ago