Ione is a Paralegal in the Real Estate Team. She predominately assists with marine planning and regulation.
Prior to joining Ashfords in 2017, Ione studied Law at the University of Southampton, graduating in 2017 with an Upper Second Class Honours Degree.
- Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI): Assisting with drafting regional marine license applications and consultation documents for low impact maintenance works across the UK.
- Statutory Harbour Authority: Assisting with statutory harbour power review.
- Thames Water Utilities Limited: Assisting with Section 104 Sewer Adoption Agreements for Thames Water Utilities Limited.
- National housebuilder: Carrying out a Section 106 review.
- London Borough: Undertaking CIL Regulation research to assist the Lead Partner.