Prior to joining Ashfords in 2017, Ione studied Law at the University of Southampton, graduating in 2017 with an Upper Second Class Honours Degree.
- Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI): Assisting with drafting regional marine license applications and consultation documents for low impact maintenance works across the UK.
- Statutory Harbour Authority: Assisting with statutory harbour power review.
- Thames Water Utilities Limited: Assisting with Section 104 Sewer Adoption Agreements for Thames Water Utilities Limited.
- National housebuilder: Carrying out a Section 106 review.
- London Borough: Undertaking CIL Regulation research to assist the Lead Partner.