Our team provides a full advisory and defence service whether you are a large corporation, small business, individual director or senior manager.
We offer a quality and pragmatic service, with experience of highly regulated industries including construction, manufacturing, agriculture, transport and logistics, waste and food businesses.
We offer comprehensive legal risk and liability assessments in relation to Health & Safety, Environment and Food Safety and defend prosecutions brought by the Health & Safety Executive, Environment Agency, Food Standards Agency, Trading Standards and Local Authorities.
We represent a number of local authorities and public utility companies in both a defence and prosecution role.
Our team provides expertise in relation to DVSA and wider Licensing issues, including assistance with Traffic Commissioner investigations and enquiries.
We provide representation and assistance through complex, multi-party inquests for companies, individuals and the family of the deceased, including inquests involving Article 2 of the Human Rights Act.
Food Safety, standards and hygiene - we can work with you on your management systems, audits, HACCP, training, accreditations, allergens, food poisoning, supply chain support, nature quality and substance, labelling and composition and traceability.
We can support you with your risk assessments, training, building design/ regulations, log book, exit capacity calculations, emergency plans, evacuation procedures, HMO inspections, designing fire safety engineered solutions, plan drawings and fire safety reports on a wide range of premises.
Relevant ExperienceAll relevant experience
7 days ago
7 days ago
13 days ago
- Corporate Criminal Offences- London
- Corporate Criminal Offences- Exeter
- Disqualified Directors Sentencing Guidelines
- Are you doing enough to warn customers about Allergens?
- Ingredients with confusing names or food full of E numbers? What does it all mean?
- Carillion and CDM Regulations - The Difficulties in Adopting a Project
- A guide to dealing with business fraud
- The Scale and Nature of Fraud Report: lessons to be learned
- Farm Safety Week - 16 - 22 July
- Glencore: the newest name to face bribery allegations