- HelloFresh - Ashfords are HelloFresh's exclusive English law provider. Our Retail team advise them across many practice areas including patents, commercial, corporate, business risk and regulatory and technology
- Penhaligon's - Our team advise across intellectual property, corporate and commercial property.
- Majestic Wine Warehouses - Acting as in-house counsel for Majestic Wine in its on-going major store expansion programme. Majestic currently operates from 206 stores and sees the potential to increase its store footprint to 330 stores nationwide. Our Real Estate Team advise Majestic on its expansion plans by securing units of around 3,500 square feet with good car parking in prominent locations generally on main roads outside town centres.
- Subway - The team has acted for Subway for over 13 years, achieving many firsts during that time, being the first solicitor to agree leases in a UK airport, a Tesco store an Asda store, a McColl’s and a petrol station forecourt as well as acting on the flagship Subway store on Oxford street. The team has completed leases on over 600 Subway stores.
- Swallowfield plc - Advising Swallowfield plc on corporate, tax and IP matters including drafting and implementing a new group approved company share option scheme for certain qualifying employees to participate in and liaising with HM Revenue & Customs to agree a mechanism as to how to value the underlying shares at the date of grant.
- We manage the Trade Mark Portfolios for various clients across the firm including: L'artisan Parfumeur, Post Office, Timothy Everest, Pedigree Group (owner of SINDY), JW Anderson and Facegym.
Overview of Site Acquisition- 2019
Ashfords would be delighted if you would join us to work through an interactive case study of site acquisition.