We have comprehensive experience of seeking, defending and enforcing all types of injunctions including:
- Freezing Orders
- Search Orders
- Disclosure Orders
- Enforcement of Restrictive Covenants/Non-Competition Restrictions
- Disclosure Orders/Norwich Pharmacal Orders
- Prohibitory and Mandatory Injunctions
- Injunctions against Third Party Publishers
- Injunctions in relation to Intellectual Property rights.
Whether seeking an injunction, or responding to one, time is critical. Our experienced team deal with injunctions regularly and will take a sensible, level headed and commercial approach in assessing the strength of any application before dealing with it in a proportionate and measured way.
Technical hurdles can catch the inexperienced or unwary, but our teams familiarity with the processes, coupled with a commercial grasp of your aims will maximise your prospects for a successful outcome.
Where an application for an injunction has merit, the timely offer of Undertakings can often undermine the application, avoiding the costs of those proceedings.
- Enforcement of restrictions contained in commercial contracts
- Obtaining and enforcing search orders, previously Anton Pillar orders
- Obtained and defended freezing orders
- Instructed to seek or defend injunctions arising from obligations contained in business contracts