Anusheh is a Senior Associate in the Commercial Litigation Team.
Anusheh advises a broad range of commercial clients ranging from sole traders to multi-national corporations across numerous sectors. Anusheh is experienced in all types of commercial dispute including contractual disputes, partnership and shareholder disputes and professional negligence claims.
Prior to joining Ashfords Anusheh lead a regional commercial litigation team based across Somerset and Dorset. Anusheh started her career at a national law firm where she spent the first 6 years post qualification dealing with high value complex litigation.
Anusheh has been recognised as a 'Rising Star' in her field for the last 3 years in the Legal 500 directories. She is described as a "superb litigator" and "a real rising star and one to watch".
- Director and minority shareholders: Representing a class of shareholders (one of whom was also a non-executive director) in a misrepresentation claim against the Company in order to recover their investment following the discovery of total lack of corporate governance and numerous misstatements which had been made in order to induce investment. Value approx. £500k.
- Company: Representing company in a dispute with the administrators of a global airline regarding the validity of a security arrangement agreed prior to the administration of the airline. Value approx £300k.
- Company and shareholder: Representing company and shareholder in relation to a dispute with the estate of a former shareholder, regarding the mechanism for valuing shareholding on transfer. Value approx £1m.
- Company and shareholders: Representing company and shareholders in defending a claim brought by minority shareholders and former directors, including dealing with allegations of tax avoidance and misfeasance. Value approx £3m.
- Company: Advising on professional negligence action against former company accountants for numerous failings resulting in significant interest and penalties becoming payable to HMRC.