We offer a dedicated team to clients, led by qualified lawyers with over 20 years' litigation experience. They will manage the day to day running of cases, regardless of their value or complexity, supported by a small "bespoke" team of support staff.
Your team will get to know you and understand your priorities, concerns and preferred tactics for each individual case you send to us. Developing a close personal relationship enhances our understanding of your priorities and your ethos, so that we can deliver a truly individual service.
Key liability evidence is gathered effectively and a realistic assessment of prospects taken at an early stage.
We also offer support and assistance should you need a sounding board or guidance at any time.
- Road traffic accidents
- Accidents at work
- Occupier's liability claims
- Fatal accidents
- Sports injuries
- Defective products
- Animals Act claims
- Claims on behalf of children or those under the Court of Protection
- Tripping and slipping accidents
223 days ago
235 days ago
272 days ago
- Ice on the road - what defence do motorists have in an accident?
- Playing by the rules: The Supreme Court gives guidance to those intending to act without legal representation and those acting against them
- Playing by the rules - the Supreme Court gives guidance for Litigants in Person
- Delays to Personal Injury Reform - an opportunity to prepare your strategy
- Changes to policy on hearing fees