Our dedicated Disputed Wills and Trusts Team will work with you to provide a personalised solution if you find yourself either having to contest a will, or defend a challenge to a will; or are concerned about your role as a trustee or as beneficiary, regarding how a trust is being managed.
We appreciate that every circumstance is different and our breadth of experience and open-minded outlook mean we look for creative and alternative ways to resolve disputes.
Contact our Disputed Wills and Trusts Team on freephone 0800 0931336, or by email email@example.com for a free, no obligation chat to see how we can help you.
Will construction disputes and rectification
Disputes can arise in relation to the correct interpretation of words or phrases used in a will. Wills are not always drafted as well as they might be so sometimes it can be unclear as to what the testator meant by particular words or phrases in his or her will.
To Trust or not to Trust - The Impact of The Fourth Money Laundering Directive On Estate and...
As of June 2017, all trustees must get to grips with a new set of record keeping and disclosure obligations as a result of the introduction of the UK Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017.
17 hours ago
56 days ago
56 days ago
- Court favours cohabitee with an award of capital rather than life interest in the matrimonial property - Thompson v Ragget & Ors  EWCH 688 (Ch)
- Adult child inheritance disputes - Johnny Hallyday case rumbles on
- Oxfam - Lessons for Charity Trustees
- Overturning a will on the basis of undue influence
- "Bad English can still make a good will" - How the Court interprets a badly written will
- To Trust or not to Trust - The Impact of The Fourth Money Laundering Directive On Estate and Trust Administration
- Computer Misuse Act - Criminal Offences that commonly adversely affect businesses
- Pensions need to be considered when negotiating a settlement on divorce
- Mutual Wills
- Case law update