Our dedicated Disputed Wills and Trusts Team will work with you to provide a personalised solution if you find yourself either having to contest a will, or defend a challenge to a will; or are concerned about your role as a trustee or as beneficiary, regarding how a trust is being managed.
We appreciate that every circumstance is different and our breadth of experience and open-minded outlook mean we look for creative and alternative ways to resolve disputes.
Contact our Disputed Wills and Trusts Team on freephone 0800 0931336, or by email email@example.com for a free, no obligation chat to see how we can help you.
2 days ago
4 days ago
82 days ago
- The Universal Wealth saga - where are we now.
- Ashfords' Disputed Wills and Trusts Bulletin - September 2018
- Proprietary Estoppel - The latest farming case
- Tish & Ors v Olley & Ors  EWHC 1069 (Ch) - Court interprets ambiguous will clause
- Life Interest rather than capital awarded to cohabitant claimant in necessitous circumstances under the Inheritance Act 1975
- Oxfam's Legacy Windfall: The Legal Implications
- A guide to dealing with charity legacy disputes
- Dealing with problem executors
- Jointly-owned property on death
- What is a Trust Dispute?