Nicole is a Paralegal in the Construction & Infrastructure Team.
Nicole assists the team with both contentious and non-contentious matters. She has experience drafting letters of instruction to experts and counsel, cost budgeting, conducting contract risk reviews and preparing due diligence reports.
Prior to joining Ashfords, Nicole studied Law at the University of the West of England, receiving a first class degree with honours.
- Local Authority: Assisting with drafting Settlement Agreements and Deeds of Variation.
- Private client: Preparing Letters of Instruction to Experts and Counsel in relation to a negligence claim against an architect.
- Private company: Assisting with a claim against a contractor in respect of defective cladding.
- Private company: Preparing a due diligence report advising the client on its contractual security.
- Developer: Assisting with taking witness statements and preparation for a claim against a building development site.