Chartered Legal Executive
Sasha Wicks is a Chartered Legal Executive in the Disputed Wills and Trusts Team.
Sasha frequently advises on claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975, challenges to the validity of a will, proprietary estoppel claims, executor/beneficiary disputes, challenges to lifetime gifts, construction/rectification of a will and professional negligence.
Sasha joined the firm in 2005 working as a Paralegal before qualifying as a Chartered Legal Executive in September 2013.
- Private client: Advising a beneficiary of his late mother's estate as to the construction of a specific clause of the will. The case was complicated by the number of different beneficiary interests and the need for representation for minor and unborn beneficiaries.
- Private client: Advising a disappointed beneficiary in relation to a potential negligence claim against a professional will drafter.
- Private client: Advising a litigation friend who has been appointed to represent a protected party in relation to proceedings concerning that party's removal as a trustee.
- Private client: Advising beneficiary executors in relation to an Inheritance Provision (Family and Dependants) Act 1975 claim against their late mother's estate.
- Private client: Advising executors as to the potential claim by a disappointed beneficiary concerning the validity of a will based on undue influence.