We have the expertise to guide you through the best way to seek answers and, if appropriate, compensation, as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
Disputed Wills & Trusts
Specialist knowledge, sensitivity and personalised solutions for your wills, trust and inheritance disputes.
Family & Divorce
We understand that a relationship breakdown is a traumatic event, we treat all issues with sensitivity and provide a tailored service to meet your needs.
We will help make sure that claiming compensation after an accident is as fast, efficient and hassle-free as possible for you.
Our team advises both private clients and lending institutions on all matters relating to buying and selling all types of residential property.
- Court favours cohabitee with an award of capital rather than life interest in the matrimonial property - Thompson v Ragget & Ors  EWCH 688 (Ch)
- Have you thought about a Lasting Power of Attorney?
- A brief guide to personal injury claim
- Information sheet- funding your claim guide
- I don't need a Will…
- Trustee Responsibilities
- Ashfords LLP supports the 2018 Free Will Fortnight
- Oxfam - Lessons for Charity Trustees
- Overturning a will on the basis of undue influence
- "Bad English can still make a good will" - How the Court interprets a badly written will