We have the expertise to guide you through the best way to seek answers and, if appropriate, compensation, as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
Disputed Wills & Trusts
Specialist knowledge, sensitivity and personalised solutions for your wills, trust and inheritance disputes.
Family & Divorce
We understand that a relationship breakdown is a traumatic event, we treat all issues with sensitivity and provide a tailored service to meet your needs.
We will help make sure that claiming compensation after an accident is as fast, efficient and hassle-free as possible for you.
Our team advises both private clients and lending institutions on all matters relating to buying and selling all types of residential property.
- Mortgage Business Expo 2018
- Cyclists and the law
- Unreasonable behaviour - a divorce in crisis?
- What separated parents need to know about taking their children out of the UK
- Jointly-owned property on death
- New report warns of looming incapacity crisis
- Court favours cohabitee with an award of capital rather than life interest in the matrimonial property - Thompson v Ragget & Ors  EWCH 688 (Ch)
- Have you thought about a Lasting Power of Attorney?
- A brief guide to personal injury claim
- Information sheet- funding your claim guide