We have the expertise to guide you through the best way to seek answers and, if appropriate, compensation, as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
Disputed Wills & Trusts
Specialist knowledge, sensitivity and personalised solutions for your wills, trust and inheritance disputes.
Family & Divorce
We understand that a relationship breakdown is a traumatic event, we treat all issues with sensitivity and provide a tailored service to meet your needs.
We advise on personal immigration matters for high net worth individuals, family based visa applications, settlement and naturalisation and the rights of EEA nationals to live in the UK.
We have experience in dealing with all types of Contentious and Non-Contentious Personal, Corporate and Cross Border insolvency issues.
Our team advises both private clients and lending institutions on all matters relating to buying and selling all types of residential property.
- Pitfalls of cohabiting
- Agricultural Property Relief on Let Land
- Ashfords' Disputed Wills and Trusts Bulletin - September 2018
- Proprietary Estoppel - The latest farming case
- Tish & Ors v Olley & Ors  EWHC 1069 (Ch) - Court interprets ambiguous will clause
- Life Interest rather than capital awarded to cohabitant claimant in necessitous circumstances under the Inheritance Act 1975
- Oxfam's Legacy Windfall: The Legal Implications
- A guide to dealing with charity legacy disputes
- Dealing with problem executors
- Mortgage Business Expo 2018