We advise companies of varying sizes – from entrepreneurial start-ups to major international organisations – with their on-going business needs, helping them achieve their commercial goals.
We aim to inject value into your business and focus on finding solutions rather than problems. We invest time to understand what you want to achieve and then apply our expertise and experience to make you succeed. Many of our lawyers have worked in-house, on secondment, or have previous industry expertise which means we understand the challenges you face and work with you to deliver practical, timely solutions.
We provide specialist advice that helps our clients to maximise their opportunities whilst minimising their risks, and we work closely with colleagues in other practice areas to provide a complete solution to our clients’ requirements.
We can support you across the range of commercial contracts. As your contracts expire, we can advice your on re-tendering exercises. We have experience dealing with separation arrangement and transitional services agreements and recognise the importance of contract management and governance during the life of the agreement.
We can advise you on the measures required to ensure the availability, integrity and confidentiality of information, and to ensure its secure transfer, including the use of encryption technologies and advanced electronic signatures.
We understand the importance of protecting information that should not be made public, ensuring your organisation's reputation is protected. We also understand the importance of open government and the need to obtain information to assist in tenders, litigation, and journalism. We can give practical advice that can be invaluable in wording your request so as to elicit the information that you are
All businesses are dependent on the use of ICT and hold large volumes of valuable and commercially sensitive information that is at risk, whether from industrial espionage, financial fraud or human error. We can help ensure that you are protected from these risks and work with you to create a Breach Response Plan to minimise any damage and act quickly in the event of a breach.
We can help you set-up and create franchises and distribution arrangements, grants and termination, sale and purchase, 'master' and 'development' agreements, intellectual property, joint venture and 'hybrid' agreements, disputes and litigation and property matters
Our team can help your business take the next step in its growth, whatever that looks like. Our experts can advise you on fundraising (seed, crowd funding, VC, growth) through to M&A and listings, help you protect your intellectual property and brand, and navigate the quickly evolving regulatory framework concerning data privacy and consumer protection.
Relevant ExperienceAll relevant experience
1 day ago
1 day ago
1 day ago
- Restricting your suppliers from assigning their receivables? Think again
- Social Influencers are not immune from advertising codes and laws - Ads must be identified as Ads
- Ignore direct marketing rules at your peril - directors face personal liability
- Ashfords provide Equity Capital Markets overview to Thomson Reuters' Global Guide
- Ashfords LLP's Real Estate Team hires Philip Turner to strengthen its offering in London
- Ashfords LLP boosts it's Commercial Litigation Team with Senior Associate promotion
- Senior Associate promotions boost Ashfords LLPs' real estate, commercial & IT teams
- Wide exclusion of liability considered as reasonable under UCTA
- Ashfords advise Form3 on innovative partnership to provide real-time access to faster payments
- Best or reasonable endeavours: Uncertainty in drafting