Brian is a Partner and head of the Commercial Team and Head of the Energy & Resource Management sector.
Brian has significant experience advising clients on sub-contracts, service contracts, EPC contracts, joint venture arrangements, corporate governance and M&A arrangements.
Brian is recognised as a Leader in his field by Legal 500.
- Pennon: Lead adviser to the Pennon on the acquisition of Bristol Water for £814m.
- Lakeside Energy from Waste: Lead adviser on the possible relocation of the 440ktpa energy from waste facility west of London.
- Funds/Sponsors: Advising on numerous investments (as lead equity investor) including the acquisitions, sales and developments of energy from waste/biomass, Anaerobic Digestion and solar projects.
- Developer: Advising a national commercial developer on the establishment of its Energy Service Company, with related power purchase / sharing agreements.
- Viridor: Lead adviser in respect of a Polymers recycling plant including the cross border contracts (USA, France, Singapore) for the trading of recycled polymers.
- Urbaser S.A.: Advising Urbaser S.A. in respect of their bid for the Malta EFW Project (based on UK PFI standards).