We are experts in IP law. Our job is to deliver real value and get you the outcome you want. We provide trade marks, patents, designs, creative works, copyright, databases, digital and social media, know-how and innovation tax advice and registration services. We can also guide and help set your IP strategy and train your people to get the most out of your IP assets. We always think about your market and put your business objectives first.
Our specialist team is a mix of experienced Solicitors, plus Chartered Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys. All of our IP Partners are ranked in Chambers Guide to the Legal Profession as Leading Individuals in the field.
We are experts in international UK and EU trade mark, designs and patents registration work; IP rights clearance and portfolio management; intellectual property research and development; contracts and licensing, IP orientated acquisitions and investment work; and intellectual property disputes and oppositions.
Software or website developers, publishers, musicians, actors, artists, designers, architects, photographers, authors, media production companies, marketing agencies, anyone involved in the creative industries can call on our broad experience in helping de-risk, secure, exploit and protect copyright works, performing and authors' rights and on obtaining appropriate rights and permissions from othe
Technology Investments IP Due Diligence
Due diligence to identify legal title issues and risk assess intellectual property owned and used by a business that our clients may want to invest in. Our patents service can conduct technological due diligence in certain fields, or introduce others who can.
Relevant ExperienceAll relevant experience
7 hours ago
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
- Impacts on EU Derived Database Rights
- Confidential Information: The Importance of NDAs
- Caspian case highlights importance of registering trade marks
- What shape are we in? - Part 4
- Jaguar Land Rover / Ineos spat highlights tricky shape of design trade marks
- Poundland and Mondelez in legal wrangle over Toblerone-style chocolate bar
- Trade Marks: What shape are we in - Part 3?
- A cautionary copyright tale for the property development sector: Signature Realty Limited v Fortis Developments Limited & Ors
- Patent infringement claims in China
- Genericide - the death of trade marks by a thousand cuts