Ashfords LLP is delighted to announce the promotion of five highly talented Trainee Solicitors across the firm's offices who have been offered newly qualified Solicitor positions.
The firm's comprehensive training contracts allow applicants to work alongside Partners and Lawyers who are recognised as leaders in their field. Ashfords has always focused on its people, and seeks individuals who have ambition, are commercially aware and who are never afraid to put forward innovative ideas.
This year's newly qualified Solicitors are;
- Bryoney Alford - Real Estate (Exeter)
- Katie Gwyther - Commercial & IP (Public Sector) (Exeter)
- David Tomlin - Trusts & Estates (Disputed Wills & Trusts) (Exeter)
- Emma Wheeler - Construction & Infrastructure (London)
- Ceris Fuller - Commercial Litigation (London)
The firm is committed to supporting and developing its talent and to help them progress their careers at a pace that is right for them.