Individual Financial & Property Disputes

Resolving disputes that can arise around the management of a person’s property or finances when they are unable to look after their affairs themselves.

We act in a range of different circumstances where there is a dispute about the management of a person’s property and affairs. These include circumstances in which an application for appointment as a person’s deputy for financial affairs is contested.

Unfortunately, even in circumstances in which an attorney or a deputy has been appointed to manage the property and affairs of a person that is unable to do so themselves, disputes can arise.

Our expert team can advise you on the merits of any potential action and guide you through the dispute to reach a swift and cost-effective resolution.

Get in touch

For more information or advice on Court of Protection or any other vulnerable person issues, please get in touch with any of our expert team directly or via the contact button below. You can also call us on freephone 0800 0931336 or by email for a no obligation chat and to see how we can help.



Alt Contact Image

Sign up for legal insights

We produce a range of insights and publications to help keep our clients up-to-date with legal and sector developments.  

Sign up