Trust and Probate Executive
Sue is a Trust and Probate Executive in the Trusts and Estates Team.
Prior to joining Ashfords, Sue worked for 10 years as a Paralegal dealing with trust and estate administration. She also worked as a legal assistant in the litigation department of the 5th largest UK Life and Pension Company.
Sue is an Associate member of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives.
- Various clients: Deputyship applications, through to administration involving properties overseas, working farms and complex family arrangements.
- Various clients: Administration of life interest, bare, discretionary and personal injury trusts involving annual accounts and taxation (including income, capital gains and inheritance tax).
- Various clients: Personal taxation ranging from sole trade to high net worth clients.
- Private client: Assisting with deputyship application/administration involving management of properties situated in Holland.
- Private client: Assisting with deputyship application involving a London based client with little knowledge of "English".