- Assisting a Liquidator in the sale of the business and assets of an estate and letting agency
- Advising the buyer of a payday loan business from Administrators. Deal completed within 24 hours
- Advising a commercial client regarding the enforceability of a Retention of Title clauses
- Acting for an English Trustee in Bankruptcy who obtained recognition of a worldwide freezing order in South Africa and then went on to sell a luxury beach front holiday home
- Successfully advising a Trustee in Bankruptcy who challenged a matrimonial order made by consent as a void disposition. The Bankrupt had transferred his interest in the £1 million matrimonial to his wife prior to his bankruptcy.
You are invited to our Construction Law Seminars with topics covering the latest legal issues affecting everyone in the construction industry.Find out more