The Ashfords Regulatory and Compliance (ARC) team can support your business with a wide range of regulatory areas including health and safety, environment, food safety, fire safety, trading standards, and licensing.
Our services include; audits, risk assessments, gap analysis, training, regulatory account management, policy delivery, support with expanding into the UK, support with obtaining accreditations such as BRC / SALSA, time critical and crisis management.
Your business can benefit from:
- A dedicated team of health and safety, fire, food and trading standards consultants
- Significant cost savings by reducing the need for in-house regulatory specialists
- Reduction of incidents, therefore reducing downtime and reputational damage
- Efficiency savings by formalising approaches across multiple sites
- Potentially lower your insurance premiums
We can support you with your risk assessments, training, building design/ regulations, log book, exit capacity calculations, emergency plans, evacuation procedures, HMO inspections, designing fire safety engineered solutions, plan drawings and fire safety reports on a wide range of premises.
We support with consumer product safety appraisals and risk assessments, labelling, recall advice and weights and measures. Fair Trading support areas include information requirements, descriptions and advertising advice, sales and pricing practices. We can work with you on eCommerce and requirements for distance selling, including website audits, consumer rights and dealing with complaints.
Food Safety, standards and hygiene - we can work with you on your management systems, audits, HACCP, training, accreditations, allergens, food poisoning, supply chain support, nature quality and substance, labelling and composition and traceability.
We cover food registration, supply of alcohol, temporary event notices, premises licenses and music licences.
2 days ago
2 days ago
4 days ago
- Time for a health and safety spring clean? HSE launch their 2019 inspection initiatives – Food Manufacture
- Ingredients with confusing names or food full of E numbers? What does it all mean?
- Farm Safety Week - 16 - 22 July
- Counterfeit Products
- New guide to improve consumer product safety recalls
- Fire Safety in Schools
- Supply Chain Process
- New HSE Food Manufacturing Inspections
- Payment Surcharges Banned in the UK
- Microbeads banned in cosmetics products In England