The Ashfords Regulatory and Compliance (ARC) team can support your business with a wide range of regulatory areas including health and safety, environment, food safety, fire safety, trading standards, and licensing.
Our services include; audits, risk assessments, gap analysis, training, regulatory account management, policy delivery, support with expanding into the UK, support with obtaining accreditations such as BRC / SALSA, time critical and crisis management and our ARC Platform.
Your business can benefit from:
- A dedicated team of health and safety, fire, food and trading standards consultants
- Significant cost savings by reducing the need for in-house regulatory specialists
- Expert advice from enforcement officers from HSE, Environmental Health, Trading Standards and Fire Service backgrounds
- Reduction of incidents, therefore reducing downtime and reputational damage
- Efficiency savings by formalising approaches across multiple sites
- Potentially lower your insurance premiums
We can support you with your risk assessments, training, building design/ regulations, log book, exit capacity calculations, emergency plans, evacuation procedures, HMO inspections, designing fire safety engineered solutions, plan drawings and fire safety reports on a wide range of premises.
We support with consumer product safety appraisals and risk assessments, labelling, recall advice and weights and measures. Fair Trading support areas include information requirements, descriptions and advertising advice, sales and pricing practices. We can work with you on eCommerce and requirements for distance selling, including website audits, consumer rights and dealing with complaints.
New guidance on ending misleading and confusing pricing tactics
As a consumer have you ever felt completely confused by retailers' pricing tactics and felt like you have not received a fair deal? As a trader have you needed more up-to-date, user-friendly advice on your responsibilities relating to pricing practices in the current marketplace?
Is your business looking to obtain the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety or SALSA accreditation?
If you are a food manufacturer wishing to supply businesses you will need to specify your safety, quality and operational criteria to fulfil their obligations with regard to legal compliance and protection of the consumer.
7 days ago
- Farm Safety Week - 16 - 22 July
- Counterfeit Products
- New guide to improve consumer product safety recalls
- Fire Safety in Schools
- Supply Chain Process
- New HSE Food Manufacturing Inspections
- Payment Surcharges Banned in the UK
- Microbeads banned in cosmetics products In England
- Do you serve food to the public?
- New Acrylamide Regulation