We regularly review how we deliver services to our clients to look for new solutions and technologies that can improve what we do and how we do it.
There are a huge number of legal technology solutions available, and we choose the ones we know will either increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our teams, bring value to our clients or improve the overall quality and execution of the services and advice we deliver.
Some examples of the systems we currently can use to support our clients and what they enable us to do include:
- Providing integrated project management systems using High Q to improve workflow control, this includes agile task management and intelligent document analysis and management.
- Extranet facilities to enable secure online storage of documents, reports, financial budgets and other information as required, and which can be accessed by authorised parties anywhere in the world at any time.
- Lexis Drafting Assistant - matter-based intelligent drafting platform that automatically drafts complex legal documents. Est. 82% reduction in time spent on contract drafting.
- Visualfiles - case management system for workflow driven caseloads such as residential property and plot sales. This system is designed around increasing team productivity.
- IManage - intelligent knowledge management system that automatically files client communications and matter documents into matter folders.