- Advising an athlete on an appeal regarding selection to the 2012 London Olympics.
- Advising a prominent shareholder of a well-known SPL club on proceedings before the Scottish Premier League.
- Acting for Frankie Dettori in a successful appeal against suspension allowing him to take the winning ride in the Celebration Mile at Goodwood.
- Acting for participants in a number of sports facing allegations of race, match and spot fixing.
- Acting for professional "in running" gambler Martin Raymond in his acquittal against charges of breaches of the inside information rule by the British Horseracing Authority.
- Acting for a former boxing World Heavyweight Champion title holder on international boxing regulations.
Join Apex Airspace Development, Ashfords and MHA MacIntyre Hudson for a discussion on the live issues surrounding airspace developmentFind out more