- Advising an athlete on an appeal regarding selection to the 2012 London Olympics.
- Advising a prominent shareholder of a well-known SPL club on proceedings before the Scottish Premier League.
- Acting for Frankie Dettori in a successful appeal against suspension allowing him to take the winning ride in the Celebration Mile at Goodwood.
- Acting for participants in a number of sports facing allegations of race, match and spot fixing.
- Acting for professional "in running" gambler Martin Raymond in his acquittal against charges of breaches of the inside information rule by the British Horseracing Authority.
- Acting for a former boxing World Heavyweight Champion title holder on international boxing regulations.
You are invited to our Construction Law Seminars with topics covering the latest legal issues affecting everyone in the construction industry.Find out more