- 2 mins read
National law firm Ashfords LLP has achieved strong rankings in the Chambers & Partners 2022 edition. The firm has ranked in 23 practice areas with 43 lawyers ranked.
Chambers contains the highest-rated lawyers and law firms assessed by the largest team of client researchers globally. They have been ranking the best lawyers since 1990, and now cover 185 jurisdictions.
Ashfords received 1st Band rankings for:
- Agriculture & Rural Affairs in Exeter and surrounds
- Charities: Legacy Disputes, UK-wide
- Corporate/M&A: Lower Mid-Market in South West
- Private Wealth Law in Exeter and surrounds
- Social Housing in South West
- Sport: Horse Racing & Equestrian, UK-wide
The 43 lawyer rankings included Andrew Braithwaite as a Senior Statesperson for Intellectual Property in the South West, Suzie Miles as Up and Coming for Information Technology in South West and Katie Webber as Star Associate for Court of Protection: Health & Welfare UK-Wide. Barney Croft, who recently was made Partner, has been noted as an Associate to Watch in two practice areas: Private Wealth Disputes in South West and Charities: Legacy Disputes.
The firm's full list of Associates and Senior Associates named as Associates to Watch are:
- Isabelle Clement: Social Housing in South West
- Kirsty Cooke: Employment in South West
- Annika Gleeson: Social Housing in South West
- Liam Tolen: Litigation in South West
- Samantha Newton: Family / Matrimonial – Exeter & Surrounds
Commenting on the news, Ashfords' CEO Louise Workman, said: "We are delighted to once again be recognised across a wide range of practice areas in the Chambers 2022 guide. The amount of our people ranking across different sectors emphasises the high-level of talent we have across the firm. The feedback from clients we have received in this year's rankings is brilliant to see and we look forward to continue providing a high level of service to our clients and building on our success in both the Chambers and Legal 500 rankings this year."