Louise is a Partner in the Corporate Team, is Head of Client Services and also leads the firm's Retail Sector.
Louise has vast experience in the retail sector having advised the likes of LK Bennett, HelloFresh and Penhaligons with their strategic legal issues. She has significant corporate experience in group structures, both local and cross border, and has advised on major strategic issues such as global joint ventures as well as fundraisings and M&A plans.
Louise trained at Norton Rose and spent 5 years as an Associate in the corporate finance department before moving to Berwin Leighton Paisner LLP. Louise was a corporate finance Partner at BLP for 10 years and headed its retail team.
- Frugi: Advising the shareholders of a leading organic children’s clothing maker, Frugi on the acquisition by True, Europe’s only retail and consumer investment and innovation firm.
- Torquay Leisure Hotels: Advising management team of the multi-hotel and leisure resort on its management buy-out. The management buy-out was backed by Connection Capital and Santander Bank.
- HelloFresh: Advising on various corporate matters.
- KandyToys: Advising the management team of KandyToys on the MBO of KandyToys.
- Pennon plc: Advising on its £100 million acquisition of Sembcorp Bournemouth Water.