Banking & Finance
We are experienced with helping major institutional lenders and independent lenders and can help with your businesses financing needs.
Business Risk & Regulation
Our team provides a full advisory and defence service whether you are a large corporation, small business, individual director or senior manager.
Construction & Infrastructure
We advise on a diverse range of projects – from renewable energy schemes and infrastructure to major commercial and mixed use developments.
Our Corporate Team assists companies of varying sizes across a range of corporate transactions. We invest time to understand what you want to achieve.
We are commercially-minded and highly personalised in our approach to employment law advice and HR support.
We advise sole representatives and entrepreneurs setting up business in the UK for the first time in addition to established businesses in the UK who wish to transfer employees from an overseas group company or source the talent of non-EEA nationals for skilled roles.
Our Real Estate team provide a single source, multi-disciplinary advice and support for even the most complicated project or venture.
- Cross Border Insolvency Update - August 2018
- NPPF 2 - Changes to Heritage Policy
- Negligent advice given to farmers: what can you do?
- Leasing farm machinery - disputed arrangements
- REMOVING AGRICULTURAL OCCUPANCY CONDITIONS
- Corporate governance – recent reforms
- Shared Parental Leave and Enhanced Maternity Pay: potential for indirect sex discrimination?
- Ashfords LLP advises Route1 on its seed expansion round
- Ashfords LLP Invest in Route 1
- Ashfords LLP appoints new Partner in Property Litigation Team