Jon is a Solicitor in the Corporate team.
Jon undertakes a broad range of corporate work in the areas of private equity/venture capital investments, cross border M&A and general corporate advisory. He also has experience advising on employee share schemes and incentives.
Prior to joining Ashfords, Jon worked as part of the Corporate Tax team at Macfarlanes.
- Leading education services provider: Advising on the design, operation and implementation of a share based incentive plan.
- Private equity firm: Advising on a private equity backed management buy-out of a leading fostering agency.
- Multi-national listed inspection and product testing company: Advising on the tax aspects of the sale of a UK information security consultancy business.
- Private equity firm: Advising on the acquisition of a specialist provider of mortgage finance.
- Property developer: Advising on the establishment of an innovative share based incentive plan for the management of a property development fund.