Charlotte acts for a wide variety of private sector clients, including developers, funders and commercial landlords and tenants as well as numerous public sector bodies including police authorities and local authorities. Charlotte also works closely with our Corporate and Project Teams, supporting them on a wide range of transactions.
Charlotte trained at Morgan Cole (now Blake Morgan) in Cardiff and moved to Ashfords' Exeter Office in 2007.
- Thames Water Utilities Limited: Advising on the disposal of a prominent Grade II listed former Waterworks Building to include lease back arrangements.
- Thames Water Utilities Limited: Advising on property matters to enable the commissioning of a borehole in Central London to pump 5 million litres of water per day, enough to supply around 30,000 customers in London.
- Balfour Beatty: Advising the client in relation to two fire and rescue services PFI projects, carrying out due diligence on the proposed sites and advising on title issues.
- London Borough Council: Assisting with a procurement of certain council services for a London Borough, advising on the nature of the property holding and the options for accommodating the preferred bidder.
- Thames Water Utilities Limited: Advising in relation to numerous licences to facilitate the construction of Olympic Park, Stratford.