Charlotte acts for a wide variety of private sector clients, including developers, funders and commercial landlords and tenants as well as numerous public sector bodies including police authorities, NHS Trusts and local authorities. Charlotte also works closely with our Corporate and Project Teams, supporting them on a variety of transactions.
Charlotte trained at Morgan Cole (now Blake Morgan) in Cardiff and moved to Ashfords' Exeter Office in 2007.
- Thames Water Utilities Limited: Dealing with the disposal of a prominent Grade II listed former Waterworks Building to include lease back arrangements.
- Thames Water Utilities Limited: Advising on property matters to enable the commissioning of a borehole in Central London to pump 5 million litres of water per day, enough to supply around 30,000 customers in London.
- Balfour Beatty: Advising the client in relation to two fire and rescue services PFI projects, carrying out due diligence on the proposed sites, advising on title issues and contributing to the project documents.
- Thames Water Utilities Limited: Advising in relation to numerous licences to facilitate the construction of Olympic Park, Stratford.
- GP Practices: Dealing with the property aspects of an amalgamation of practices in the South West, working alongside our Corporate Team.
- Local authorities: Assisting with the acquisition of a number of significant investment and regeneration properties in the retail, entertainment, office and light industrial sectors.