The Global M&A Conference was held at the Millennium Hotel in Mayfair on the 28-29 February 2016.
Delegates attended an evening reception as well as the main conference and afternoon workshops where there were plenty of networking opportunities.
We welcomed over 130 delegates including corporate clients, private equity firms, venture capital finance houses, banks, law and accountancy firms from across the world.
- Valuation Methodologies - (Thomas Kardos, Blackwood Capital Group).
- Dual track exit strategies - (Stuart Fleet, Ashfords).
- Securing Media and Digital Deals - (Linda Sullivan, Cavendish Corporate Finance).
- Orchestrating the exit - a client''s perspective - (Morley Sage, MD Stovax Heating Group, Director NIBE Stoves).
- Next generation Data Room platforms - (Alastair Banks, Ruby Datum).
- Businesses in Distress - Conduct and Finance Transactions (Led by Alan Bennett, Ashfords).
- Venture Capital - Investment and exit trends in the Tech Sector (Led by Chris Dyson, Ashfords).
- Cyber Security and Data Protection features in M&A (Led by Suzie Miles, Ashfords).
- M&A and Joint Ventures in China (Led by Mark Lomas, Ashfords).