To support you, we offer a full LPC bursary for all trainees provided you have not yet started your course and study at the University of Law.
You'll also enjoy our range of flexible benefits, which include:
- 23 days paid leave (increases to 25 on qualification)
- Birthday day off
- Additional Ashfords Christmas day off
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Free in-house gym (Exeter office)
- Membership of The Junior Lawyers Division
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Free eye tests
- Cycle scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Annual discretionary bonus scheme
- Medicash: Health care cash plan for employees
- Free Legal Services to Staff: Including wills and conveyancing
We know how important your career development is to you and we want to support you to develop your career at a pace that is right for you. We have structured development programmes at each career level across the firm giving you greater control of your career progression by providing you with the tools, expertise and support to identify and act upon areas of your career development.
As a trainee you will be part of our trainee development programme which will include structured courses delivered by leading consultants as well advocacy training, law firm finances, tenders and time management.
To make sure that everything is on track, you’ll meet your supervisor during each seat to monitor your development. You’ll also have a mentor to provide personalised support and give you the opportunity to discuss your career in more detail.