Victoria deals with all aspects of property related disputes including those involving option agreements, boundaries, encroachment issues, trespass, restrictive covenants and development disputes. Victoria’s clients range from developers and corporate clients to local authorities and private individuals.
Victoria also deals with wider property related matters including dilapidations, possession, service charges disputes, co-ownership, leasehold enfranchisement, and property related professional negligence.
Victoria has considerable amount of expertise in dealing with urgent without notice injunctions and time critical matters.
- Private individual: Acting for a private individual in a high value undue influence claim and professional negligence claim involving a transfer of a farm and other property from a husband to a wife for no consideration.
- Private individuals: Acting for private individuals in relation to a professional negligence claim against a firm of solicitors in relation to a commercial property transaction where there had been a failure to advise in relation to a VAT liability.
- Private individuals: Acting for private individuals in relation to a professional negligence claim against a firm of solicitors in a residential purchase relating to an apartment in London where there was a failure to ensure the second floor of the apartment was included in the purchase and failing to ensure that there had been consent to carry out alterations.
- Private individual: Acting for a private individual in relation to an undue influence claim which resulted in the client transferring her home and her only asset to her son and daughter in law and dealing with the professional negligence claim against the solicitors who dealt with the transfer.
- London Borough Council: Advising a London Borough in relation to a range of property related disputes, including service charge disputes, disrepair claims, possession, nuisance, forfeiture claims, tree root claims, leaseholder disputes, environmental prosecution matters relating to the condition of properties, and contractual disputes.
Her judgement is sound, her case preparation is meticulous, and she has excellent client care skills
Chambers & Partners Guide to the Legal Profession, 2016