Vanessa is an associate in the Property Litigation team.
Vanessa strives to provide commercial and pragmatic advice assisting clients to resolve property disputes by understanding their individual and commercial needs.
Vanessa advises on a wide range of property litigation matters including lease renewals, dilapidations, rent reviews, break notices/exit strategies, service charges, breach of lease covenants as well as advising tenants and landlords of residential leases. I advise on a range of real property disputes including rights of way, boundary disputes and adverse possession claims. I also provide specialist advice on all aspects of leasehold reform, including collective enfranchisement, lease extensions, right to manage claims and rights of first refusal.
- Commercial Landlord – advising in relation to tenant default including forfeiture options and proceedings and eventual insolvency of tenant.
- Commercial Landlord – advising in relation to lease renewal proceedings.
- Commercial Landlord - Acted for a landlord of a large holiday park in relation to service charge proceedings including in the Upper Tribunal, advice in relation to a statutory consultation for qualifying works and other various tenant disputes.
- Private Client – Acting for a group of high net worth clients in a collective enfranchisement of a property in prime central London.
- Private Client – Acting for a client in a complex right of way and boundary dispute following the sale of multiple plots to various parties.