Stephanie is a Senior Associate in the Real Estate Team. Stephanie acts on site assembly, development and regeneration projects, disposals and acquisitions.
Stephanie advises on a wide variety of commercial real estate matters, particularly mixed use development schemes and Energy & Resource Management related projects.
She regularly acts for local and national developers and waste management companies, as well as private developers and landowners involved in renewable energy projects.
- National housebuilder: Acting for a national housebuilder on the land aspects arising from their phased land acquisition under multiple option agreements and planning obligations in respect of a scheme for over 1300 dwellings involving a new school, public open space, a community building and offsite gypsy and traveller pitches.
- Private developer: Advising a developer on various site assemblies and acquisitions by way of option and conditional contract for mixed use retail and housing developments involving overage.
- Private developer: Acting on the estate set up of a South West retail park, grant of leases to retailer and restaurants and the subsequent sale of the freehold interest to an investor.
- Biffa Waste Services Limited: Acting for Biffa on acquisitions, disposals, development agreements, leases and leasehold management for various operational sites including former landfill sites, waste transfer stations, recycling facilities, depots and offices.
- Elgar Middleton: Working with the in-house counsel and advising on site assembly, undertaking all due diligence and negotiating options agreements and leases for 14 commercial solar farm and anaerobic digestion projects.