Stephanie is an Associate in the Real Estate Team. Stephanie acts on site assembly, development and regeneration projects, disposals and acquisitions.
Stephanie advises on a wide variety of commercial real estate matters, particularly mixed use development schemes and energy and waste related projects.
She regularly acts for local and national developers and waste management companies, as well as private developers and landowners involved in renewable energy projects.
- National housebuilder: Acting for a national housebuilder on the land aspects arising from their phased land acquisition under multiple option agreements and planning obligations in respect of a scheme for over 1300 dwellings involving a new school, public open space, a community building and offsite gypsy and traveller pitches.
- Private developer: Advising a developer on various site assemblies and acquisitions by way of option and conditional contract for mixed use retail and housing developments involving overage.
- Private developer: Acting on the estate set up of a South West retail park, grant of leases to retailer and restaurants and the subsequent sale of the freehold interest to an investor.
- Biffa Waste Services Limited: Acting for Biffa on acquisitions, disposals, development agreements, leases and leasehold management for various operational sites including former landfill sites, waste transfer stations, recycling facilities, depots and offices.
- Elgar Middleton: Working with the in-house counsel and advising on site assembly, undertaking all due diligence and negotiating options agreements and leases for 14 commercial solar farm and anaerobic digestion projects.