Sophie is an Associate in the Real Estate Team.
Sophie works on a wide variety of real estate matters including within commercial development and investment, and Sophie has particular experience working on Energy & Resource Management Projects.
- Pennon PLC – acting for Pennon PLC on the real estate aspects of the acquisition of three renewable energy generation projects, expected to generate over 95 GWh of electricity on an annual basis from solar PV.
- Renewable energy company - acting for a renewable energy company on the disposal of three anaerobic digestion plants, including preparing, negotiating and agreeing CLLS Certificates of Title for each plant and providing real estate input into corporate documents.
- Renewable energy funder – acting for a funder on the real estate aspects of a £23 million acquisition of three anaerobic digestion plants, including undertaking full due diligence and preparing CLLS Certificates of Title.
- Renewable energy company – acting for a solar developer on project to develop a solar PV park of up to 50MW, including drafting the option and lease and carrying out due diligence.
- Private developer – acting on the acquisition and subsequent development and disposal of a large parcel of land in Cornwall for both commercial and residential uses.