Sophie is a Solicitor in the Real Estate Team.
Sophie works on a variety of real estate matters including development, acquisition and disposal and landlord and tenant matters.
Sophie has a particular interest in telecommunications matters, having first worked on matters involving the removal of telecommunications equipment during her Property Litigation seat of her training contract. Sophie has since assisted with advising owners in relation to the grant of new telecommunications leases.
- Private developers: Assisting with aspects of site assemblies and acquisitions by way of options and conditional contract for mixed use retail and housing developments.
- Land owners: Assisting with the negotiation and drafting of new telecommunications leases under the Electronic Communications Code 2017.
- National waste provider: Drafting and negotiating leases for various operational sites across the country.
- Local authority housing company: Assisting with pre and post-acquisition matters across a variety of sites within London, including reports on title for sites to be acquired, and the grant of easements on sites already acquired.
- Various clients: Drafting and negotiating renewal leases and assisting with wider estate management across the portfolio.