Scott is a Senior Associate in the Corporate Team.
Scott specialises primarily in early-stage investment and fund-raising, working with both investor and founder teams on seed-funding through to series B/C.
He also advises on mergers, acquisitions and disposals of private businesses in a range of sectors; having worked for buyer and seller sides on a number of deals with values ranging from under £100,000 to over £70 million.
Scott also provides assistance on general corporate issues including shareholder agreements, share buy-backs, group reorganisations, company constitutions and capital reductions.
- Lettus Grow Limited: Acting for Bristol based agri-tech start-up, Lettus Grow, on over £2.5 million of investment by a mixture of high-net-worth individuals and institutional investors, including Bethnal Green Ventures and the University of Bristol Enterprise Fund II (managed by Parkwalk).
- Substantial National Investment Fund: Advising the fund on secondary investments into a successful portfolio company totalling circa £10 million, including advice on complex capital waterfall provisions and investor protections.
- Next Green Car Limited t/a Zap Map: Assisting specialist electric vehicle charging platform and route planning business, Zap Map, with an investment of up to £1.8m by Good Energy PLC.
- Confidential Private Company: Advising both management and exiting institutional investors on the disposal of the entire issued share capital of a well-known private company in the wedding sector, for substantial consideration.
- enModus Limited: Acting for the company as lead advisor on several investment rounds (several seed funding rounds and Series A round with follow-ons, totalling circa £9 million) involving Development Bank of Wales, Breed Reply Investments, Oxygen House and shopping centre giant INTU.