Trainee Legal Executive
Scarlett is a Trainee Legal Executive in the Corporate Team.
Scarlett provides support to the team on a range of domestic and international corporate transactions including mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance and venture capital transactions.
Her role involves drafting various legal documents including board and shareholder resolutions, board minutes and various Companies House forms. She also reviews contracts, undertakes research and assists with data room management.
Prior to joining Ashfords, Scarlett studied her LLB Law degree and LPC at the University of the West of England.
Scarlett is a Graduate Member of the Institute of Chartered Legal Executives (GCILEx).
- EMoov Limited: Assisting on a £9m investment round in online estate agency, eMoov Limited.
- Technology company: Assisting on a secured convertible loan note. This involved drafting investor consents, shareholder consents, target and group company board minutes, written resolutions and loan note certificates.
- Fluidly Limited: Assisting on a £2m Seed investment round in FinTech startup, Fluidly Limited.
- Various clients: Drafting due diligence reports in respect of both M&A and investment transactions.
- Episode 1: Assisting on an investment by Episode 1 in Indigo & Limited.